- Log in to the computer where the TrueSight Presentation Server is installed.
- Open the Atrium Single Sign-On Server in a browser.
- From the web browser, export the custom certificate and save it.
- Open a command prompt and change the directory to the <InstallationDirectory>\truesightpserver\modules\jre\bin folder.
Run the following command:
- <alias name> is the name of the alias.
- <.cert file path> is the full path of the .cer file that you saved.
- <cacerts path> is the full path to the cacerts file.
- Restart the TrueSight Presentation Server.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you