This topic provides information that supplements the TrueSight Operations Management deployment 10.7 documentation. It contains the following sections:
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about TrueSight Operations Management.
The following table describes where you can find information previously provided in release notes.
The documentation for TrueSight Operations Management 10.7 is split between multiple spaces, so a space-level search performed in the box in the left navigation pane does not search all the documentation for this release. The following spaces document this release:
- TrueSight Operations Management Deployment 10.7: This space contains information about the TrueSight Operations Management 10.7 release. TrueSight Operations Management is an integrated platform for service availability and performance management of your IT environment. It combines event management, impact management, performance monitoring, and application modeling in a single seamless solution for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- TrueSight Presentation Server 10.7: This space contains information about the TrueSight Presentation Server. The Presentation Server hosts the web-based TrueSight console functions and consumes events and performance data from various TrueSight products to provide a consolidated set of views for monitoring the infrastructure, real and synthetic applications, and capacity pools. In addition to data presentation, the Presentation Server performs functions such as role-based access control and data management functions such as storage and persistence. The following topics describe the major components of this product.
- TrueSight App Visibility Manager 10.7: This space contains information about the following products, which enable you to proactively monitor applications and end-user experience:
- TrueSight App Visibility Manager
- TrueSight Synthetic Monitor with Silk Performer
- Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition
- TrueSight App Visibility Manager
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.7: This space contains information about the TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.7 release, an integrated platform for service availability and performance management of your IT environment. It combines event management, service impact management, performance monitoring, and data analytics (including baselines, abnormality detection, and Root Cause Analysis algorithms) in a single seamless solution for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
Use the image map in the Related documentation topic to quickly access a documentation space or use the search boxes to locate a topic in any of the spaces.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the TrueSight Operations Management 10.7 documentation that you might find helpful:
- TrueSight Operations Management solution resource page
- TrueSight Operations Management community
- BMC Support Knowledge Base
- BMC Educational Services
- BMC Global Services
- www.bmc.com, information about TrueSight Operations Management
- BMCtv, to view videos about TrueSight Operations Management and other BMC solutions
- provide tips from Customer Support about the products in the TrueSight product line. Blog entries are listed by date and include the related product.