Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Consider the following requirements before you configure HA for Infrastructure Management.
- Application-level HA is supported only with an Oracle database. You cannot configure application-level HA with the embedded SAP SQL Anywhere database. If you are using the embedded SAP SQL Anywhere database, consider the HA cluster mode.
- BMC recommends that you use Oracle RAC.
- The Infrastructure Management servers and the Oracle server must reside on the same network.
TrueSight Operations Management components
- TrueSight Presentation Server version 10.7 and later.
- Two TrueSight Infrastructure Management servers version 10.7 and later, designated as the primary and secondary Infrastructure Management servers.
- The primary and secondary Infrastructure Management servers must have identical hardware and operating system configuration.
See the hardware and operating system requirements.
Third-party load balancer
- Latency between the nodes is consistently not more than 20 ms
- A minimum bandwidth of 20 Mbps is available at all times
Ensure that the following ports are available.