Fix Packs do not contain all of the files that are required for a complete product installation. Fix Packs are cumulative and contain all updates released prior to the Fix Pack.
Before you install the Fix Pack, you must have previously installed the base version of the product.
The 10.7 Fix Pack 2 includes the following cumulative hotfixes:
- TrueSight Presentation Server
- Hotfixes on 10.7.00 → 10.7.00.000.025
- Hotfixes on 10.7.00.001 (Fix Pack 1) → 10.7.00.001.004
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.7.00.000.031
If you have already installed a hotfix later than these versions on a product, do not install 10.7 Fix Pack 2 on that product.
|TrueSight Presentation Server||10.7.00 or 10.7.00.001|
TrueSight Infrastructure Management components
|10.7.00 or 10.7.00.001|
Known and corrected issues
For information about issues corrected in this Fix Pack, see:
Installing the Fix Pack
Before applying this fix pack, BMC recommends that you create a full backup of your TrueSight servers (Atrium Single Sign-On, Presentation Server, Infrastructure Management, and Integration Service.)
Installing the Fix Pack 2 for TrueSight Operations Management 10.7 consists of the following steps:
- Prepare for the installation of the Fix Pack.
- Install Fix Pack 2 (10.7.00.002) for TrueSight Presentation Server 10.7.00.
- Install Fix Pack 2 (10.7.00.002) for TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.7.00.
To apply Fix Pack 2, install all the above components in the recommended sequence.