Fix Packs do not contain all of the files that are required for a complete product installation. Fix Packs are cumulative and contain all updates released prior to the Fix Pack.
Before you install the Fix Pack, you must have previously installed the base version of the product.
The 10.7 Fix Pack 1 includes the following cumulative hotfixes:
- TrueSight Presentation Server 10.7.00.000.018
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.7.00.000.022
If you have already installed a hotfix later than these versions on a product, do not install 10.7 Fix Pack 1 on that product.
|TrueSight Presentation Server||10.7.00|
TrueSight Infrastructure Management components
|TrueSight App Visibility Manager server||10.7.00|
|TrueSight App Visibility agent for Java||10.7.00|
|TrueSight App Visibility agent for .NET||10.7.00|
|Synthetic TEA Agent||10.7.00|
Known and corrected issues
For information about issues corrected in this Fix Pack, see:
TrueSight Operations Management version 10.7 Fix Pack 1 provides the following enhancements and changes:
Updated operating system support
TrueSight Presentation Server and TrueSight Infrastructure Management now support Oracle Linux Server version 6.7.
Updated database support
Installing the Fix Pack
Before applying this fix pack, make sure that you have an OS backup or a VM snapshot of all affected systems.
Installing the Fix Pack 1 for TrueSight Operations Management 10.7 consists of the following steps:
- Prepare for the installation of the Fix Pack.
- Install Fix Pack 1 (10.7.00.001) for TrueSight Presentation Server 10.7.00.
- Install Fix Pack 1 (10.7.00.001) for TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.7.00.
- Install Fix Pack 1 (10.7.00.001) for TrueSight App Visibility Manager server 10.7.00.
- Install Fix Pack 1 (10.7.00.001) for TrueSight App Visibility agent for Java 10.7.00.
- Install Fix Pack 1 (10.7.00.001) for TrueSight App Visibility agent for .NET 10.7.00.
- Install Fix Pack 1 (10.7.00.001) for Synthetic TEA Agent 10.7.00.
To apply Fix Pack 1, install all the above components in the recommended sequence.