Multiple users can be logged in to the BMC Discovery user interface (UI) concurrently. You can check who is logged in and see details of their session using the Active Sessions page.
- From the main menu, click the Administration icon.
The Administration page opens.
- In the Security section, click Active Sessions.
The Active Sessions page contains the following information about each user logged in to the UI:
- User—The user name of the user logged in.
- IP Address—The IP address that the browser is reporting.
- Browser—Browser information, including type, major version, platform, language, version and so forth.
- Login Time—The time that the user logged in to the UI.
- Last URL Accessed—The last URL that the user accessed.
- Last Access Time—The time that the user last performed an action in the UI.