TKU July 2009
In TKU July 2009 the EMS pattern was updated to support identification of the TIBCO EMS Server 64-bit binaries running on Unix platform. An additional trigger process (tibemsd64) was therefore added to the list of triggers.
TKU May 2012
In TKU May 2012 the following changes were made
- The pattern now detects details of the queues, topics and users of any given instance
- The pattern no longer attempts to obtain version information from a readme file, this method is unreliable
- The pattern no longer puts version information in the key
TKU July 2012
In TKU July 2012 the application model was updated. Individual queues and topics are now modelled as separate software instances.
TKU August 2012
In TKU July 2012 the application model was updated. Individual queues and topics are now modelled as separate detail nodes related to the Tibco EMS software instance.
TKU September 2012
In TKU September 2012 some minor changes were made to how the configuration files are parsed to obtain details of queues, topics and users.
TKU January 2015
In TKU January 2015, the pattern was updated with minor enhancements related to TIBCO_home retrieval.
TKU September 2016
In TKU September 2016 the following changes were made:
- Added "cpu_usage" and "cpu_affinity_list" attributes (DRDC1-6832)
- Added an alternative active versioning methods (DRDC1-6855)
- Added an alternative full_cmd path extraction method for Unix (DRDC1-6855)
TKU December 2017
In TKU December 2017 the following changes were made:
- Added various methods for extraction of broker_name (DRDC1-9714)
- Enhanced methods of getting config file location.
TKU April 2019
In TKU April 2019 the following changes were made:
- Pattern runCommands updated.
TKU January 2020
In TKU January 2020 was updated approach to extract cpu_usage and cpu_affinity_list attributes (DRDC1-14230)