Technology Knowledge Update TKU 2019-Aug-1 contains the following additional product content for the BMC Discovery 11.3 and 11.2 series:
Product content updates require appliance restart
1. Added support for the following Microsoft Azure Inventory Resources:
2. Updated resourceGroupLink function for Microsoft Azure CommonFunctions.
3. Added support for the following Amazon Inventory Resources:
4. Extended Cloud VirtualMachine discovery to classify the OS being run. (DRDC1-12254)
More information about Cloud Discovery can be found here.
5. Added sync mapping patterns for cloud Cluster nodes. (DRDC1-13551)
6. Mapped StorageSystemGroup.Serial into BMC_Cluster.SerialNumber. (DRDC1-13621)
For more information about the CDM mapping please visit the product documentation: Default CDM Mapping.
No changes to discovery commands were introduced in Product Content 2019-Aug-1.
For TKU August release we've introduced the following CMDB Sync mapping updates: