Technology Knowledge Update TKU 2021-Mar-1 contains the following additional product content for the BMC Discovery 11.3, 12.0 and 20.08. series:
Product content updates require appliance restart
When product content is added, the appliance is restarted as part of the update. You are given the opportunity to prevent the restart, though if you do so, none of the knowledge content will be installed.
For more information about Cloud Discovery, see Supported Cloud Providers.
The following feature were updated or introduced in Product Content 2021-Mar-1:
- Cloud. AWS Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) discovery enhancement. For details, see (DRDC1-16352), Amazon Elastic Load Balancing.
- Cloud. AWS Accounts and Organizations Tags discovery. For details, see (DRDC1-16381), Amazon Accounts, Amazon Organizations.
- Cloud. AWS Elasticache Memcached discovery. For details, see (DRDC1-16347).
- Cloud. Azure new region support: "Switzerland". For details, see (DRDC1-16426), Microsoft Azure Supported Cloud Regions.
- Cloud. Azure: API Automation (Management). For details, see (DRDC1-14825), Microsoft Azure API Management.
- Storage. NetApp Metro Cluster. A new relationship has been added between "StorageSystemsGroup" nodes to support the NetApp MetroCluster architecture. For details, see (DRDC1-16318, DRDC1-16409), NetApp Storage Systems.
The following additional defects were resolved in Product Content 2021-Mar-1:
- Fixed an 'APImService' error message in Azure discovery. For details, see (DRDC1-16491).
Changes to discovery commands
Discovery commands are unchanged in Product Content 2021-Mar-1.
There are no model changes in Product Content 2021-Mar-1.