Technology Knowledge Update TKU 2020-Oct-1 contains the following additional product content for the BMC Discovery 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, 12.0 and 20.08 (12.1).
Product content updates require appliance restart
When product content is added, the appliance is restarted as part of the update. You are given the opportunity to prevent the restart, though if you do so, none of the knowledge content will be installed.
- Add support for Riverbed AppResponse ARX3800 devices using REST APIs. (DRDC1-15343).
- For version 20.08. (12.1) only: Added scope to the fields to show on the DiscoveryAccess and DiscoveryRun pages. For customers with version 12.0. it will appear empty.
For more information about Cloud Discovery, see Supported Cloud Providers.
The following additional defects were resolved in Product Content 2020-Oct-1:
- Google Cloud: No Access script failures for Discovered Cloud API Results. (DRDC1-15797).
- Google Cloud: GCP discovery assigns cloud resource to incorrect region. (DRDC1-15839).
- Google Cloud: ECA Error: TypeError: %x format: an integer is required, not NoneType. (DRDC1-15795).
- NVD URLs fixed to properly access the CPE information (DRDC1-15847).
- Microsoft Azure: Improvements for the endpoint successfully discovery without any ECA errors - Microsoft Azure FabricNode (DRDC1-15813).
- Cyberark discovery vault error when scanning. (DRUD1-29347).
- Missing memory discovery with LRDIMM. (DRUD1-17180).
Changes to discovery commands
Discovery commands are unchanged in Product Content 2020-Oct-1.
No model changes are present in Product Content 2020-Oct-1.