Technology Knowledge Update TKU 2020-Jun-1 contains the following additional product content for the BMC Discovery 11.3, 11.2 and 12.0 series:
Product content updates require appliance restart
When product content is added, the appliance is restarted as part of the update. You are given the opportunity to prevent the restart, though if you do so, none of the knowledge content will be installed.
Taxonomy has been updated to support the following relationships:
- Cluster containing Cluster
- Network Device managing Host
For more information, please refer to (DRDC1-12822) in Jira.
- Provided the option to get MAC information for the virtual NetApp devices. (DRDC1-14788), (DRDC1-14822)
- Provided consistency for the GCP Virtual machine attributes. (DRDC1-14996)
For more information about Cloud Discovery, see Supported Cloud Providers.
The following additional defects were resolved in Product Content 2020-Jun-1:
- AWS SQS requests against our AWS environments result errors. (DRDC1-14970)
- Azzure scanning error. (DRDC1-15144)
- TKU model upgrade fails for AWS ScanRanges. (DRUD1-29601)
- product_content directory owner doesn't get corrected during Appliance upgrade. (DRUD1-29420)
Changes to discovery commands
Discovery commands are unchanged in Product Content 2020-Jun-1.
Please see Taxonomy updates in the beginning of the page.