Technology Knowledge Update TKU 2020-Dec-1 contains the following additional product content for the BMC Discovery 11.3, 12.0 and 20.08. series:
Product content updates require appliance restart
When product content is added, the appliance is restarted as part of the update. You are given the opportunity to prevent the restart, though if you do so, none of the knowledge content will be installed.
For more information about Cloud Discovery, see Supported Cloud Providers.
The following additional defects were resolved in Product Content 2020-Dec-1:
- Kubernetes Cluster report doesn't find cloud based Kubernetes Clusters. (DRDC1-13726).
- Very inefficient search in filesystem exported to remote linkage. (DRUD1-31398).
- Cyberark Discovery UI after uninstall status remains as working. (DRUD1-29274).
- Model and serial number not discovered for MacOS. (DRUD1-27024).
Changes to discovery commands
Discovery commands are unchanged in Product Content 2020-Dec-1.
The following model changes were made in Product Content 2020-Dec-1:
- The FileSystem_StorageSystem_Linkage syncmapping pattern was updated to support relationship between two Hosts. For details, please refer to (DRDC1-12463).