BMC Discovery Technology Knowledge Update 2019-Jul-1 contains the following additional product content for the BMC Discovery 11.3 and 11.2 series:
Product content updates require appliance restart
When product content is added, the appliance is restarted as part of the update. You are given the opportunity to prevent the restart, though if you do so, none of the knowledge content will be installed.
1. Added support for AWS cloud inventory. The following inventory patterns were introduced for TKU July release:
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
AWS Step Functions
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
In addition to these changes we've added new Discovery UI icons for the CloudResource node kind (DRUD1-26227).
2. Added new ap-east-1 region (Hong Kong) to AWS regions map. ( DRDC1-13236)
3. Added southafricanorth and southafricawest Azure regions (South Africa North and South Africa West). (DRDC1-13237)
4. EKS service and Elasticsearch - cloud deep discovery is now supported. (DRDC1-11306, DRDC1-12900)
5. AWS Resource ARN common function was introduced in this release. (DRDC1-13125)
More information about Cloud Discovery can be found here.
The following additional defects were resolved in Product Content 2019-Jul-1:
No new changes were introduced in Product Content 2019-Jul-1:
The following model changes were introduced in Product Content 2019-Jul-1: