TKU September 2009
In TKU September 2009, a number of changes were made to the pattern module:
- For the Server pattern, the path to the properties file is now extracted from trigger process' command line arguments.
- For the Server pattern, the created Software Instance now has a key group rather than a key. This key group is also based on the properties file rather than type and host key as before.
- The Server pattern no longer triggers off both a opswgw_gateway and a opswgw_watchdog process; it now only triggers on the opswgw_watchdog process.
- A new Gateway pattern has been added, triggering off the opswgw_gateway pattern.
- For the Agent pattern, type and host key have been removed from the created Software Instance's key group attribute.
TKU March 2011
In TKU March 2011 a slight improvement was made to the trigger conditions
TKU June 2012
In TKU June 2012 Support Added to identify and version the agent on windows
TKU May 2015
In TKU May 2015 the pattern was updated with the following changes:
- Minor improvements(QM001875181)
TKU September 2015
In TKU September 2015 Windows versioning path was updated for HP ServerAutomation Agent pattern.
TKU April 2019
In TKU April 2019 the following changes were made:
- Pattern runCommands updated.