Release notes and notices
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Discovery 23.1 (12.8), including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click theicon on the top of this page.
|February 23, 2023||23.1 (12.8) enhancements and patches|
|January 18, 2023|
The following enhancements are available in this release of BMC Discovery:
|23.1 (12.8) enhancements and patches|
You can upgrade to version 23.1 (12.8) from versions 12.0 (20.02) or later. We expect upgrades from 11.3 to also work, but they have not undergone the same level of detailed validation. For information about supported upgrade versions, see Upgrading.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs and videos page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Export menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
For example, selecting This page and its children from the home page exports the entire space to PDF.