Enabling other users
Typically, when you want to enable additional users to access BMC Discovery, you should log in as a user with the appropriate privileges. Use the system user only for configuration tasks which require system privileges.
To enable other users
- From the main menu, click the Administration Settings icon.
- In the Security Policy section of the Administration page, ensure the Disabled Accounts can be reactivated option is set to Yes.
- In the Security section of the Administration page, click the Users icon.
- For each user, click the Set Password link.
- On the Set Password page, enter the new password in each text entry field, and click Apply.
- After you change the passwords for each user, log off from the system user account by clicking the logout icon at the top right of the page.