Editing device credentials
This section explains how to view, edit, and delete the details for an existing device credential.
To edit device credentials
- From the navigation bar, click Manage > Credentials.
The Device Credentials page is displayed.
- Use one of the following methods to search for the credential that you want to view or modify:
- Select one or more check boxes for the credential category you want to list, such as Host Credentials, Cloud Credentials, and so on.
- Alternatively, click the drop-down list for a credential category and select the check boxes for specific types under it. For example, click the Host Credentials list and select the VCenter and VSphere check boxes.
- Enter a specific IP address or search text in the text box and click Apply.
From the result list displayed in the table, click Actions in the credential line item for which you want to view or edit the information, and perform one of the following steps:
To edit a credential, click Edit.
The details are displayed on the Edit Credential page. For detailed information on each field of this page, see Adding credentials.
To delete a credential, select Delete from the list.
To disable a credential, select Disable from the list.
- To test a credential, see Testing credentials.