Configuring anonymous user feedback
The User Feedback feature enables you to submit anonymous comments on BMC Discovery to BMC. In doing so you can enable us to better understand how BMC Discovery meets your needs.
User feedback submission
User feedback submission is enabled as a part of usage data collection. By default, the user feedback button is disabled on the appliance. On activation, the user feedback button appears as a floating label in the bottom right of the UI. Any feedback sent this way is entirely anonymous.
Enabling user feedback submission
- From the main menu, click the Administration icon.
The Administration page opens.
- In the Appliance section, click Configuration.
- Click the Usage Data Collection tab.
- If Usage Data Collection is not activated, click the Activate button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Activate feedback button on all pages option.