Configuring name resolution settings
To configure name resolutions settings:
- Click Administration.
- From the Appliance section, click Configuration > Name Resolution.
- In Search, enter the name of the domain to be searched.
- In Name Servers, enter the IP address of the name server.
Multiple IP addresses can also be specified, separated by a space.
- From the Time Out drop-down, select the required time out for DNS requests. This can be any value between 1 and 10 seconds. The default is 5 seconds. Larger values can affect Discovery performance and are not recommended.
- From the Retries drop-down, select the required number of retries after DNS look up failure. This can be any value between 1 and 5. The default is 2. Larger values can affect Discovery performance and are not recommended.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you