This document provides a brief overview of the security aspects of BMC Atrium Discovery. It is intended to provide network administrators with the information required to run BMC Atrium Discovery in their environment. It also provides the information required to enable security teams to verify that BMC Atrium Discovery is secure and does not compromise the security of their network.
- Security in BMC Atrium Discovery
- An appliance-based solution
- Appliance hardening
- Understanding security audits
- Information security
- System communications
- Discovery communications
- Firewall Port Summary
- DISA Secure Technical Implementation Guidelines
- Running in FIPS compliant mode
- PCI Data Security Standard compliance
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.