Viewing active sessions
Multiple users may be logged into the BMC Atrium Discovery user interface (UI) concurrently. You can check who is logged on and see details of their session using the Active Sessions page.
To view the Active Sessions page:
- From the Security section of the Administration tab, select Active Sessions.
The Active Sessions page contains the following information on each user logged in to the UI.
- User: the user name of the user logged in.
- IP Address: the IP address that the browser is reporting.
- Browser: information on the browser, such as: type, major version, platform, language, version and so on.
- Login Time: the time that the user logged in to the UI.
- Last URL Accessed: the last URL that the user accessed.
- Last Access Time: the time that the user last performed an action in the UI.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you