Searching for application information
You can search for information in the BMC Atrium Discovery datastore using the Search Options icon to show a drop-down dialog where you can tailor your searches on all pages in BMC Atrium Discovery.
To run a basic application search
- In the Search Options drop-down dialog, enter the keyword or text string you want to search for.
- Choose Applications from the drop-down list.
- Choose Exact Match to search for an entire attribute or Word Match to search for an entire word.
- The Show Data Completeness checkbox indicates whether or not Data Completeness will be shown for each returned object. Select this checkbox if you need to view the data quality for all items.
- Click Search. Summary details of objects matching your criteria are listed in the main frame. If your search returns too many matches, you can refine it by running a further search on the items.
For more searching options, select Advanced Search from the Search box.
For more information on searching, see Searching for data.