BMC Atrium Discovery includes a number of predefined reports. Reports operate in the same way as searches: when a report is selected, a query is run to find matching objects. The results are displayed in the form of a list page, from which details of individual objects can be selected.
All of these reports can be added to a dashboard. See Using and customizing dashboards for more information.
Reports can also be located using the search in the UI. Keywords entered there are matched against the titles and descriptions of the reports.
Reports can be accessed from a number of areas in the product.
Main Reports page
- Operational Integrity reports
- Change Control reports
- Software reports
- Data Centre Standardization charts
- Host Resiliency - Patches reports
- Atrium Discovery Deployment reports
- Data Centre Standardization Software reports
- Data Centre Standardization reports
- Host Resiliency - Services reports
- Host Resiliency - Kernel reports
Main Applications page
- Application Change Impact: See Application Change Impact.
Main Infrastructure page
- Virtualization: See Virtualization.
- Infrastructure Reports: See Reporting on the Infrastructure.
- Infrastructure Host Reports: See Infrastructure Host Reports.
- Operating Systems: See Operating Systems.
- Installed Software: See Installed Software.
- Database Reports: See Database Reports.
Discovery Reports page
- Discovery Dashboard Reports: See Discovery Reports.
- New Entities: See Discovery Reports.
- Model Health: See Discovery Reports.
Context-sensitive node reports
Context-sensitive Node Reports are available for many nodes, the following are the principle ones: