Supported languages and locales
English (EN) is the default language of the BMC Digital Workplace application. The following additional languages are supported in BMC Digital Workplace:
Left to right languages:
- Catalan (CA)
- Chinese, Simplified (ZH-CN)
- Chinese, Traditional (TW-CN)
- Danish (DA)
- Dutch (NL)
- Finnish (FI)
- French (FR)
- German (DE)
- Greek (EL)
- Italian (IT)
- Japanese (JA)
- Korean (KO)
- Norwegian (NO)
- Polish (PL)
- Portuguese, Brazilian (PT-BR)
- Romanian (RO)
- Russian (RU)
- Spanish (ES)
- Swedish (SV)
- Thai (TH)
- Turkish (TR)
- Welsh (CY)
Right to left languages:
- Arabic (AR)
- Hebrew (HE)
If you select a right to left (RTL) language in your browser settings, the BMC Digital Workplace application is automatically localized, and the layout of the application is switched to the RTL mode.
If you use Internet Explorer 11 on Microsoft Windows 7, to see the localized content, in addition to selecting the required language in your browser settings, you must set up the Region settings of Microsoft Windows.
To set up the Region settings, perform the following actions:
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Clock, Language, and Region, and then click Regional and Language Options.
The Regional and Language Options dialog box appears.
- On the Formats tab, under Current format, click Customize this format.
The Customize Regional Options dialog box appears.
- Click the tab that contains the settings that you want to modify, and apply your changes.
The following table indicates consoles that are localized in BMC Digital Workplace:
|Client or console||Localized?||Additional information|
BMC Digital Workplace
The locale, date, and current time displayed in BMC Digital Workplace are based on the locale selected in the web browser, and not on the locale selected in the operating system.
BMC Digital Workplace Admin console