Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|August 29, 2016||ITSM notifications overwritten during Smart IT upgrade||Provides a workaround for an issue where ITSM notifications are overwritten during a Smart IT upgrade.|
|April 1, 2016||Re-signing and rebranding BMC MyIT for Apple iOS||This topic is updated with additional steps that are required to re-sign the Apple iOS application for BMC MyIT 3.1.|
|March 15, 2016||Roles and permissions||This topic summarizes roles and permissions required to access BMC MyIT.|
|February 26, 2016||3.1.00 enhancements|
This topic summarizes the feature improvements and enhancements of the BMC MyIT 3.1 release.
For business users:
For technical information and bug fixes that are part of this release, see Known and corrected issues.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages