This space contains information about the BMC MyIT 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 Administration Console.
Announcement December 18, 2014
2.2.00: 2.2.00 is available on December 19, 2014. The highlights for version 2.2.00 includes the following enhancements:
- Service request improvements:
- Users can resubmit resolved service requests.
- Support for populating service request fields based on the user's input for a field.
- Ability to disable attachments on the service requests.
- Ability to update existing requests by adding an attachment.
- Support for adding three attachments to a service request.
- Support for BMC Service Request Management SRD actions, instructions for questions, and regular expressions for text-based questions.
- Customized subject and sender fields for email notifications
- New AppZone configuration interface
- Improved rebranding of the universal client
- Improved UI: Resizing the knowledge article popup window
For more information, see 2.2.00 enhancements.
For more information about installing BMC MyIT 2.2, start with Planning worksheets, System requirements, and Installation worksheet for 2.1.00 and later (to prepare information necessary for the installer).
Where to start
The online documentation (https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/myit20/Home) for BMC MyIT is current information that supersedes any information provided in the offline documentation (PDF format).
- Planning offers guidelines and tips about what information you need to set up BMC MyIT.
- Installing covers details about how to install BMC MyIT.
- Using provides example scenarios about how clients use the BMC MyIT application and how administrators can enable those scenarios.
- Administering contains information about how to use the BMC MyIT Administration Console to set up and maintain your BMC MyIT implementation.
You can also view a library of videos about BMC MyIT, go to http://www.bmc.com/videos/my-it/.