This space contains information about the BMC MyIT Administration Console and user application.
Announcement, November 21, 2013
Version 1.7.00 was released. This release includes:
- Approvals: If your BMC MyIT environment is integrated with BMC Approval Server and BMC Remedy ITSM applications, users can approve requests through their BMC MyIT client.
- On Behalf Of: If your BMC MyIT environment is integrated with BMC Service Request Management and the on-behalf-of functionality is configured, users can submit requests on behalf of another user.
New fields on the Request Details page
For more information, see 1.7.00 enhancements.
For a summary of all announcements, see Release notes and notices.
Where to start
The online documentation (https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/myit15/Home) for BMC MyIT is current information that supersedes any information provided in the offline documentation (PDF format).
- Planning offers guidelines and tips about what information you need to set up BMC MyIT.
- Installing covers details about how to install BMC MyIT.
- Using provides example scenarios about how clients use the BMC MyIT application and how administrators can enable those scenarios.
- Administering contains information about how to use the BMC MyIT Administration Console to set up and maintain your BMC MyIT implementation.
You can also view a library of videos about BMC MyIT, go to http://www.bmc.com/videos/my-it/.