Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page .
|May 24, 2017||3.3.02: Service Pack 2||
Service Pack 2 provides the following enhancements:
|March 15, 2017||MyIT Service Broker 3.3.00.001: Patch 1 for version 3.3.00||
Patch 1 for MyIT Service Broker 3.3.00 on-premises and on-demand released.
|December 16, 2016||MyIT Service Broker 3.3.00 enhancements||
MyIT Service Broker 3.3 on-premises released.
|December 9, 2016||MyIT Service Broker 3.3.00 enhancements||
MyIT Service Broker 3.3 OnDemand released.
|December 5, 2016||MyIT 3.3.00 enhancements||This topic summarizes the feature improvements and enhancements of the MyIT 3.3 release.|
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.