Mapping satisfaction surveys to service requests in BMC Digital Workplace
Single-question surveys created in BMC Service Request Management are available for mapping to service requests in the BMC Digital Workplace Admin console. As a BMC Digital Workplace administrator, you can map the available surveys to one SRD at a time. You can map the same survey to multiple SRDs separately. Once mapped, the surveys are synchronized with SRDs in BMC Service Request Management.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the required single-question surveys are already created in BMC Service Request Management.
- (Optional) Disable duplicate survey notifications from BMC Service Request Management. See Disabling duplicate notifications for satisfaction surveys.
To map satisfaction surveys to service requests in BMC Digital Workplace
- Log in to the BMC Digital Workplace Admin console.
- On the Service Requests tab, select Surveys.
- Enable the surveys feature.
- To map a survey to a service request, perform the following steps:
Select an SRD category.
- Select an SRD.
- Select a survey from the available surveys list.
Save your changes.
When you have mapped surveys to SRDs, end users receive notifications with surveys when their service requests become completed. For more details about survey notifications, see Status updates and notifications.