As a BMC Helix Digital Workplace super administrator, you can access your organization's subtenants and configure your subtenants as required.
Before you begin
- Configure the master tenant for BMC Helix Digital Workplace, and create at least one subtenant to the master tenant. For information about how to configure subtenants, see Configuring multitenancy.
- As a super administrator, you must have Unrestricted Access permissions in Remedy AR System and be part of the Administrator permission group in BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog.
To configure a subtenant
- As a user with super administrator permissions, log in to the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Admin console.
- Click your user icon on the top right corner of the page, and select Company Access.
- From the Company list, select a subtenant's company, and click Switch company.
A notification message is displayed at the top of the page.
- Perform any tasks to configure the subtenant as required. For information about the configuration options, see Administering BMC Digital Workplace.
- To switch back to your subtenant view, click Switch to my view.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.