Administering BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
This section describes how to administer BMC Digital Workplace Catalog and the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog service.
Catalog administrators use the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog console in a browser. This console is the administration interface for authoring service catalogs and defining fulfillment workflows for service catalog items for business users to request. With this console, catalog administrators:
- Manage user roles
- Assign users to help them build out specific service catalogs
- Measure the performance of services
Context-sensitive help is available within the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog console. If you are a Cloud customer, you are prompted to accept the license agreement upon your first login.
This section includes the following topics:
- Setting up user accounts and granting access to BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
- Enabling and configuring the enhanced catalog for BMC Digital Workplace
- Setting up enhanced end user features
- Configuring search for enhanced catalog items in BMC Digital Workplace
- Reports and analysis of the enhanced service catalog
- Status updates and notifications from BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
- Managing customers
- Setting up and managing a credit-based payment system