Attaching workflow to a service
Catalog administrators and internal service suppliers must attach a workflow to a service before the service can be published.
Before you begin
Create a service, or modify an existing service. For more information, see Adding and updating services.
To attach a workflow to a service
- In BMC Digital Workplace Catalog, go to Services > Services, and open a service.
- On the Service Options pane, click Edit next to Workflow.
- On the Workflow & Questions pane, click Add next to Workflow.
- Perform one of the following actions:
To attach an existing workflow, select the workflow from the Workflow Library, and click Save.
- To attach a new workflow, select Actions > New Workflow, and create a new workflow.
Where to go from here
If you are attaching a new workflow, see Designing a simple workflow.
After you attach the workflow, create a service questionnaire.