Administering BMC Digital Workplace
This section describes how to administer BMC Digital Workplace and the BMC Helix Digital Workplace service.
Administrators use the BMC Digital Workplace or BMC Helix Digital Workplace Admin console in a browser. Context-sensitive help is available within this console.
To access the console, use the following URL format in a supported browser: http://serverAddress:port/dwp/admin. If you are a Cloud customer, you are prompted to accept the license agreement upon your first login.
This section includes the following topics:
- Setting up user accounts and granting access to BMC Digital Workplace
- Deploying clients
- Customizing BMC Digital Workplace
- Sample connection properties file
- Managing end user features
- Setting up a localized environment
- Managing broadcasts and notifications for end users
- Tracking activity
- Creating separate top-level categories for HR and IT requests
- Reconfiguring the BMC Digital Workplace server
- Setting up satisfaction surveys