Administering BMC Digital Workplace
This section describes how to administer BMC Digital Workplace .
To administer Digital Workplace, use the BMC Digital Workplace Admin console in a browser. Context-sensitive help is available within this console. To access the console, use the following URL format in a supported browser: http://serverAddress:port/dwp/admin. If you are a Cloud customer, you will be prompted to accept the license agreement upon your first login.
This section includes the following topics:
- Setting up user accounts and granting access to BMC Digital Workplace
- Deploying clients
- Configuring multitenancy
- Customizing BMC Digital Workplace
- Sample connection properties file
- Managing end user features
- Setting up a localized environment
- Managing broadcasts and notifications for end users
- Tracking activity
- Creating separate top-level categories for HR and IT requests
- Reconfiguring the BMC Digital Workplace server
- Satisfaction surveys