Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|October 8, 2018||Notification of critical security issues in BMC Decision Support for Server Automation||Flash notification of critical security issues and the process to fix them.|
|June 12, 2017||8.9.00 Hotfix||BMC Decision Support for Server Automation version 8.9.00 is not compatible with BMC Server Automation version 8.9 SP1. This hotfix must be applied on BMC Decision Support for Server Automation 8.9.00, if you plan to use BMC Server Automation 8.9 SP1 with the product.|
|September 23, 2016||8.9.00 enhancements|
You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
For information about hotfix that can be installed on BMC Decision Support for Server Automation 8.9, see Prerequisite for using BMC Decision Support for Server Automation 8.9.00 with BSA- OLD.