Creating reports with Report Studio
- Launch Report Studio from the
- MultiExcerpt named 'Product_Name' was not found
- Select a package (for example, BladeLogic) from the list of available packages, as shown in the following figure:
- In the Welcome window, click Create a new report or template.
A report window displays the available report types that you can create.
This window also displays the BMC-Corporate-List_Portrait, a template, which you can use to create a list report that uses the same styles as the built-in reports that are included with the product.
- Select the report type that you want to create and click OK.
- If the Insertable Objects pane does not display the domain folders, right-click in the pane and select Refresh.
The report creation window displays the report template in the right panel and the insertable package objects in the left panel. The following figure shows a report creation window that appears if you chose the BladeLogic package and the List template.
- At this stage, you can add objects to your report. To add objects, double-click the required objects, or drag them to the report template.
- To run the report, click Run Report on the toolbar.
- Save the report.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you