Configuring for domain authentication
This topic provides instructions for configuring
- MultiExcerpt named 'Product_Name' was not found
The following procedure is a master procedure. Each of the steps in this procedure references a subsection that describes another procedure.
- Obtain the host names for Active Directory Key Distribution Centers (KDCs). See Locating Active Directory KDCs.
- Create the blappserv_krb5.conf file, which defines Active Directory domains and servers.
- Create the blappserv_login.conf file, which provides the location of the keytab file.
- Configure the Authentication Service to support domain authentication.