Performing the installation
This topic provides instructions for installing the BMC Decision Support – Network Automation software by using the installation wizard.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have met all of the system requirements.
- Ensure that you have reviewed the information in the following topics:
- Verify that the Microsoft Windows Task Scheduler is running.
- Verify that all servers in your deployment are accessible to each other and that related services are running.
To install BMC Decision Support – Network Automation
- As an Administrator, log on to the host computer on which you plan to install BMC Decision Support – Network Automation .
- Extract the installation files, and navigate to the Disk1 directory containing the setup.exe file.
- Double-click the file to start the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions in the installation screens and refer to the Installation worksheet for details about the required installation parameters.
- Restart the host computer.
After you install
After you install the product, depending upon the version you have installed, go to:
- (For versions 8.9.00 and 8.9.01) Verifying the installation
- (For versions 8.9.02 and later) Running the Content Deployment utility
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you