The database type and version used by BMC Decision Support – Network Automation must be same as used by BMC Network Automation.
This topic lists the supported databases and other database requirements for BMC Decision Support – Network Automation.
BMC Decision Support – Network Automation supports the following databases:
- Oracle database server 12c1 RAC
- Oracle database server 12c1
- Oracle database server 11g Release 2 RAC
- Oracle database server 11g Release 2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2008, Service Pack 2
- PostgreSQL 9.6.4
- PostgreSQL 9.5.5
- PostgreSQL 9.5.3
The supported version of 12c is 126.96.36.199 with pluggable database (PDB).
Database sizing requirements
You can calculate the database sizing requirements using the sizing guide.
Based on number of extract, transform, and load (ETL) runs scheduled per day and the number of devices being managed by BMC Network Automation, warehouse database size might vary.