DATABASE INTEGRITY PLUS 4.9
- DATABASE INTEGRITY PLUS 5.0
- DATABASE INTEGRITY PLUS 4.9
This space contains information about the 4.9.00 release of the DATABASE INTEGRITY PLUS product.
product works with the following IMS control blocks that define the structure and characteristics of IMS systems:
- Database definitions (DBDs)
- Data management blocks (DMBs)
- Program specification blocks (PSBs)
- Program control blocks (PCBs)
- Application control blocks (ACBs)
- Message format service (MFS) message descriptions (MIDs/MODs)
- MFS device formats (DIFs/DOFs)
- IMS online control blocks (MODBLKS)
- IMS dynamic allocation library (DFSMDA) members
- Data Base Recovery Control (DBRC) RECON data sets
Product guides (PDFs) for each release that this space supports
Product notices (PDFs) before April 24, 2017
For more recent notices, see Latest notices.
Supported versions and how to contact Support.
BMC forums or sites with related information