What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
This topic describes the new features in Control-M 9.0.20 Fix Pack 2 (version 18.104.22.168):
Control-M Workflow Insights
Control-M Workflow Insights is a new add-on that enables you to improve and optimize your Control-M business workflows.
The Control-M Workflow Insights collects various Control-M workflow metrics into a new offline Elasticsearch cluster, and exposes a new Workflow Insights domain in the Control-M Web client that enables customers to track and monitor business workflow metrics over time via various dashboards.
The following lists the dashboards that you can view in Workflow Insights:
- Workflow Health
- Workflow Trends and Peak Volumes
- Workflow Distribution
- Workflow Alerts
- Workflow Definition Updates
- SLA Management Services
- Optimization Insights
- Job Executions
These insights enable you to stay in control of your business workflows performance over time, set KPIs and track them, to ensure continuous improvement. For more information about using Workflow Insights, see Workflow Insights Overview. For more information about installing and configuring Workflow Insights, see Installing Workflow Insights and Configuring Workflow Insights.
Control-M/Enterprise Manager and Control-M/Server
Control-M/Enterprise Manager and Control-M/Server now support the following integrations:
- BMC Remedy 20.02
- BMC Helix Remedy 21.3
- External PostgreSQL 12 database
- (Control-M/EM only) Microsoft Active Directory Server 2019
Control-M Automation API
The following are the new Automation API enhancements:
- You can now update alert properties — status, severity and associated comments.
- You now receive validation warnings in response to the Build or Deploy command when site standards are applied and validations are not strictly enforced.
- You can now deploy new job types from Application Integrator to the Control-M/Agent.
- PeopleSoft job type and connection profile are now supported.
- Simplified and traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean (CJK) characters are now fully supported in Control-M Automation API commands.
Check for the latest monthly release of Control-M Automation API.
Control-M Managed File Transfer
Control-M MFT now supports Microsoft Azure Blob Storage.
- Transferring local or remote files (FTP/FTPS/SFTP) to and from Azure Blob
- Transferring files between Azure Blob containers
- Transferring files from an AWS S3 bucket to an Azure Blob Storage container
- You can connect to Azure Blob with a centralized connection profile only using either Control-M Web or Automation API.
- You can view Azure Blob containers from Control-M Web and the Control-M client.
- The Control-M MFT File Watcher and Pre\Post command features are supported on Azure Blob.
- Active Directory
- Managed Identity
- Shared Key
- Shared Access Signature