Selecting the time interval for SQL apps
To select the time interval for SQL apps
From the Timeframe list, select Custom Interval.
The Time Intervals dialog is displayed with the current intervals already selected ( ).
- (Optional) Clear all selected intervals by performing the following steps:
The Time Intervals dialog selects all displayed intervals. .
The Time Intervals dialog clears all displayed intervals. .
- To display additional intervals, click Show More. The Time Interval dialog refreshes the display the with additional intervals. If no additional rows are available Show More is disabled.
- Select the interval rows within the time period you want to investigate. Selected rows must be contiguous. The Time Interval dialog will automatically select any cleared rows between the row you selected and another row already selected.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click Cancel to return to the application without saving your changes.