Verifying the Cloud Portal Web Application installation
You can verify that the Cloud Portal Web Application product was installed successfully by using the following procedures.
Before you begin
- Create a cloud end user that you will use to access the Cloud Portal.
- Import the JRE_HOME/lib/security/cacerts file on the Platform Manager host into the JRE on the clmui and AR System server hosts.
For more information, see:
To review the installation logs
- If you just completed installing the Cloud Portal Web Application and the installer prompts you to view the installation log, click View Log and skip to step 3.
- If you already exited the installation host, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the Cloud Portal Web Application host.
- Open the clmui_install_log.txt log file, located in C:\Windows\Temp on Microsoft Windows and /tmp on Linux.
- In the log, verify whether any error messages were reported.
If no error messages were reported, the installation was successful and you can skip the rest of the steps in this procedure and the rest of the sections in this topic.
- For all error, (including SEVERE) messages, perform the steps in the To perform post-installation checks section.
- If a SEVERE error message was reported, additionally perform the steps documented in the Resolving product installation issues on target hosts topic.
To verify the Cloud Portal Web Application installation
- In a browser, enter the Tomcat URL.
- If you installed using the Cloud Portal Web Application with the existing HTTPS self-signed certificate, your connection is initially distrusted in the browser. Add and confirm the site exception.
- Verify that the Apache Tomcat 7 welcome page appears.
- Enter the full Cloud Portal Web Application URL.
You are now ready to configure the My Cloud Services Console.
Where to go from here
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you