Mapping tenants to network containers
Before tenant users can request services, you must associate each tenant with a network container. If you are integrating with Change Management, you might also want to Managing change policy mappings for particular tenants.
For overview information about network containers, see Network resources overview. To create a network container, see Creating network containers.
Before you begin
- The tenant companies that you want to map must exist in BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
- At least one network container must exist, as described in Creating network containers.
To map tenants to a network container
- From the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management – Administration Console, click the vertical Workspaces menu and select Resources.
- Under the Quick Links > Network section, click Network Containers.
- Select the network container to which you want to map one or more tenants.
- Click Manage Tenant Mappings
The Map Tenants dialog box is displayed for the selected network container. In the Name field, the name of the network container is displayed. In the Available Tenants table, the list of onboarded tenants is displayed. .
Select one or more tenants from the tenants table and click Add >.
The selected tenant or tenants are moved to the Mapped Tenants table. You can search for a tenant by using the Search field.
The Search field is case-sensitive.
The selected tenant or tenants are mapped to the network container.
After you map a tenant to a network container, refresh the page. Sometimes, when you modify the container later, the tenant is not saved against the network container.
Related BMC Communities video
Onboarding a new customer (6:47): https://youtu.be/Drl20m70E8E
Log in or register to comment.