Editing PaaS resource pools
When you edit a platform as a service (PaaS) resource pool, you can change the name, description, tags, or resources.
Resource pools are required only for BMC Database Automation PaaS resources.
To edit a PaaS resource pool
- From the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management Administration Console, click the vertical Workspaces menu on the left side of the window and select Resources.
- Under Quick Links on the left, click PaaS Pools under the PaaS section.
Select a pool and click the Edit icon.
The Edit PaaS Pool dialog box open.
- Change the Name or Description as needed.
- Use the Tags field to make tag changes.
- To add or remove resources from the pool:
- In the Available Resources or the Selected Resources lists, select the resources you want to move.
- Click the left or right arrows to move the resource.
- Click Save.
The PaaS resource pool is updated. Removed resources can now be added to another PaaS resource pool.