Editing or deleting a network container
This topic describes how to edit or delete a network container.
To edit a network container
- From the Resource Management > Network > Network Containers workspace, select the Network Container to edit, and click the Edit Network Container icon. The Edit Network Container dialog is displayed.
You can edit the Description field on this dialog. All other fields are disabled for editing.
- Click Next to display the Edit Network Container: Dynamic Components dialog box. See Managing dynamic components for network containers.
To delete a network container
You can delete a network container only when it has no associated compute pools. See Deleting resource pools.
- From the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management Administration Console, click the vertical Workspaces menu on the left side of the window and select Resources.
- Under Quick Links on the left, click Network Containers under the Network section.
- Select the network container that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete Network Container icon.
A confirmation dialog box is displayed, asking you if you want to delete the network container.
- Click Yes to delete the network container and close the dialog box.
When you delete a network container, you are also deleting its associated zones (together with the networks associated only with those zones), load balancers, and firewalls.