Removing network container blueprints
You can remove a network container blueprint only when there are no network containers using it.
- From the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management Administration Console, click the vertical Workspaces menu on the left side of the window and select Resources.
- Under Quick Links on the left, click Pods under the General section.
Click the Remove Network Container Blueprints icon.
The Remove Network Container Blueprints dialog box is displayed.
- Select the pod that contains the network container blueprint that you want to remove.
- Select the version of the network container blueprints that you want to remove.
- Click Remove to remove the selected blueprints and close the dialog box.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you