Pending Activities workarea overview
The Pending Activities workarea provides the cloud administrator the ability to search for current and archived pending activity records using one or more of the following search criteria:
- Service Request ID — The ID given to the user's service request.
- Activity ID — The internal GUID. Error messages often contain the GUID.
- Tenants – The name of the tenant company for the user.
- User — The cloud user's login ID.
- Start Date — The beginning of the date range that you want to search.
- End Date — The end of the date range that you want to search.
- Activity State — The selectable state of the pending activity record for which you want to search. For example, if you want to search for failures, select Failed from the choices.
- Work Area — The selectable workarea in the user interface from which the pending activity record originated. For example, if you want to search for pending activity records that relate to creating network containers, select Network Container from the choices.
The following BMC Communities video (5:18) describes how you can track BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management transactions using the audit trail workspace.
To search for pending activity records
- Enter your search criteria.
You must specify at least one criteria.
- From the Data menu, select Live or Archive data.
Live data displays completed or failed records from the previous three days. Older records are in the archive. Records remain in the archive for 90 days before they are deleted. To adjust the number of days before the records are moved, see Managing pending activity records.
- Click Search.
The records found are displayed in the Activities table.
- Click a record in the table to display the available error information.