ServiceOfferingInstance offboard request
This API removes a service offering instance from BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management and optionally from BMC Service Automation. This API does not decommission the servers that host the service offering instance. If you want to remove the service offering instance and decommission the servers that host the instance, use the ServiceOfferingInstance decommission request instead.
The following constraints apply to this API:
- You can offboard only VMware virtual machine (VM) service offering instances.
- Both the provisioned service offering instance and associated compute container must be either running or stopped. You cannot offboard a service offering instance that is in any other state.
- You cannot offboard a service offering instance that has load balancer entries. firewall rules, or network paths. You must delete them before sending the offboard request.
- You cannot offboard Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) service offering instances.
- You cannot offboard VMware vCloud service offering instances.
- You cannot offboard VMs that have NAT IP addresses.
API stability classificationUncommitted
HTTP request message
Query string parametersThis API does not use query string parameters.
Request message headersThis API uses only common headers listed in HTTP request and response headers.
Request message bodyThis API uses the following objects in the request message body JSON.
URL to call when the operation finishes
Identifier of a callout to run after the operation executes
Identifier of a callout to run before the operation executes
Timeout setting. For more information about using the timeout, see Synchronous and asynchronous operations. Timeout values:
- 0: Immediate timeout
- -1: Uses the system default timeout value
- 1..*: Times out in the specified number of seconds
Array of input parameters. The following table contains the list of input parameters. For information about setting up the input parameters, see Passing input parameters with an API request.
Input parameters to include in
Indicates whether the entry for the server should be retained in BMC Server Automation after the server is offboarded. Default value:
HTTP response message
Response message headersThis API uses only common headers listed in HTTP request and response headers.
Response message bodyThe response message body contains a