Third-party IPAM solution interface problems
This section describes the actions you can take to try and determine why the interface to the third-party IPAM solution is not working correctly.
- Open a BMC Network Automation client session and select Reports > system diagnostics.
- In the Global Properties field, verify that the following properties are configured as indicated:
- If the properties are set to the correct values, proceed to step 5. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Perform the steps in Configuring BMC Network Automation to support a third-party IPAM product.
If that resolves the problem, the procedure is complete. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Review the BMC Atrium Orchestrator log file (<BAO_HOME>\CDP\tomcat\logs\processes.log) for information that might indicate the source of the problem.
- Review the BMC Network Automation log file (<BCAN_DATA>\log\BCA-Networks.log) for information that might indicate the source of the problem.
- Contact BMC Support for assistance.